Advancing Knowledge from Multidisciplinary Perspective in Global Scenario
This theme encapsulates the conference's focus on fostering innovation and collaboration across diverse disciplines within multidisciplinary fields. It encourages participants to explore and present cutting-edge solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of industries, addressing challenges and advancing knowledge for a better future. The multidisciplinary perspective highlights the interconnectedness of various fields in creating holistic and impactful solutions.
Collaboration across disciplines is a key to addressing today's global challenges. This collaboration is facilitated by multidisciplinary research; however, the degree to which multidisciplinary researchers are collaborating in projects is slowly but steadily coming to a decline.
Professionals from around the world are recognizing that the changes and challenges confronting us require researchers to collaborate more effectively. Research bodies have created a fexible framework of multidisciplinary networks, centers and institutes to facilitate interdisciplinary work. These institutes, centers and networks transcend faculty boundaries to enable the effective advancement of scientific endeavor. Globally, research institutes are addressing some of the most significant issues faced by the world today. These institutes are outward looking and work with policy makers and businesses to apply new knowledge and provide independent scientific advice.
In light of the above, International Web Conference on 'Advancing Knowledge from Multidisciplinary Perspective in Global Scenario' organized by Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management, Indore in Association with University of Applied Sciences in Nysa, Poland will transpire on April 6, 2024.
- Presentation Opportunities: Provide valuable experience in discussing and presenting research in a global public forum.
- Learning Opportunities: Provide researchers with the opportunity to gain new insights and perspectives from a global audience.
- Exposure to New Ideas: Facilitate researchers to connect with other experts of the field, fostering collaboration for future research projects.
- Publication Opportunities: Discover publication opportunities in international academic journals, UGC CARE Journals to showcase expertise and ideas in respective fields through original research and compelling content.
Currently, multidisciplinary research has become the most viable and efficient way to solve the problem. In this era of rapidly changing society, many kinds of socio-economic problems, related to other disciplines such as politics, anthropology, psychology, have arisen which require a holistic approach to find their solution.
- To encourage the trade of information and concepts over diverse disciplines and areas of knowledge in order to address global challenges and issues.
- To advance collaboration and networking among researchers, scholars and professionals from different geographical locations.
- To investigate the task of multidisciplinary approaches in dealing current and rising global challenges, such as climate change, public health crises, social inequality, technological advancements, etc.
- To recognize prospects for interdisciplinary research and collaboration that can lead to contemporary experiences, solutions, and progressions in different areas.
- To promote the propagation of research findings that can add to optimistic societal and global impact.
- Improving the understanding of distinctive disciplines and their affect on assisting global challenges.
- Expanding collaboration and association among researchers and professionals from varied experiences and geographical areas.
- Provide a platform for advancement of different viewpoints and strategies in the pursuit of knowledge and understanding in a global context.
- Motivating and inspiring the researchers and professionals to receive a multidisciplinary approach in their work and to contribute to the headway of knowledge globally.
- Expanding awareness of the potential effects of multidisciplinary research and collaboration on addressing current and developing global challenges.